Cool looks, lightweight and durable the Vesgantti is certainly the right price and could be just the luggage set you’re looking for.
The Vesgantti hard shell suitcase set is hard-wearing and designed to withstand the rigors of modern transportation.
made from high-quality ABS polycarbonate
four spinner wheels
a 3-digit combination lock
fully lined interior
multiple storage compartments
packing straps to hold your belongings in place
Dimensions & Weight
|Small||(20″) 56 x 40 x 24cm 29L 2.9kg|
|Medium||(24″) 66 x 45 x 26cm 59L 3.8kg|
|Large||(28″) 76 x 49 x 29cm 96L 5.2kg|
Vesgantti Suitcase Features
- made from high-quality hard shell ABS/polycarbonate
- four 360⁰ spinner wheels
- built-in 3-digit combination lock
- top and side handles on the two larges cases
- push button telescopic handle
- attractive fully lined interior
- one side fully enclosed and double zipped with a large net single zip compartment
- other side has packing straps to hold your belongings in place
- central single zip compartment for small electrical and other key items
- super low price
- high gloss looks cool
- lightweight and easy to manoeuvre
- effortlessly floats around smoothly on 4 wheels
- the handles are sturdy and feel well made
- lifetime warranty
8% of Buyers were Undecided
The Vesgantti 3 piece set looks super cool and the ABS-Polycarbonate hardshell will withstand a lot of abuse.
Quality all round is also good and its nice to see they have recently improved their zips.
Good sturdy spinner wheels will make getting around a lot easier and there’ll be a lot less strain on your body.
The larger two cases have carry and lifting handles on top and side when you need that.
The interior is fully lined and well laid out for good organisation.
On one side the usual X-shaped restraint belts and a zipped bottom that will allow you to separate damp or dirty items from clean dry ones. The other fully enclosed side with double zips and the mesh pocket to store flatter items.
Its maybe disappointing not to see a integrated TSA lock but the 3-digit combo lock will certainly do the job.
A small-medium-large suitcase set for under £100 (at the time of review) gets our approval.
Find out more about this cool looking Vesgantti three piece luggage set here.