Swiss Case Luggage – A Real Head Turner
The Swiss Case Luggage set is stylish and distinctive and certainly have the “wow” factor. They get great reviews from buyers.
You’ll get loads of envious looks owning these. Identifying them on the luggage carousel will be a doddle too!
Well made, great product and a good price. Thats a bargain in anybody’s book.
- Multi-layered ABS/polycarbonate material
- 4 omni-directional wheels
- Built-in telescopic handles
- Re-inforced corner zones increase strength
- Smaller case nests inside larger case for easy and efficient storage
Large: 71cm x 51cm x 32cm) – 5kg – 105 Litres
Medium 61cm x 43cm x 28cm) – 4kg – 67 Litres
Small: 51cm x 36cm x 26cm) – 3kg – 39 Litres.
- Swiss case luggage quality is really good
- So easy to use and so light
- Four sturdy wheels which move very easily
- Great zip compartments inside for effective organisation so you can separate your items
- Beautiful colours – they have the wow factor and are amazing value for money
- Still in great condition after 5 trips – some scuff marks but considering the use they have had, that’s normal
- Very stylish and distinctive – lots of envious looks travelling through the airports
- Unmissable the baggage carousel
- The smallest one fits as cabin baggage
- A few scratches and scuff marks with use but as normal wear and tear that’s to be expected
- The zip on the inside of the case pulled away from the fabric leaving a small hole
- Some may find the extendible handle on the Swiss case luggage perhaps a little very flimsy
CUSTOMER CARE EXPERIENCES
- Helpful and prompt service from the supplier
- Sport HQ are extremely helpful, and gave great customer service
- Couldn’t have been more helpful when one buyer changed their mind and opted for the three piece set instead of two – arranged a pick-up date and delivery of new set – no problems..